Hi. I'm Megan.
After discovering how many science classes were required of a marine biologist, I decided to pursue an International Affairs major with a focus on human rights – a degree that took me to Thailand after graduating. My minor in the language of cheese, or French as some may call it, took me to France and gave me an advantage during my time in culinary school.
One quarter-life crisis later and I found myself in New York City working in photography. Somehow, all of this led me to my true calling – words. I was meant to manhandle the English language. Now, I’m here — ready to bring witty, compelling, and inspiring copy to the project of your dreams.
What I Can Do For You
I can teach you to make pasta and the perfect scotch cocktail, just please don't ask me to solve a math problem. But let's get to the point. Words. I'm here to make your voice heard — not because it's the loudest, but because it's the best. I can help you grow, engage, and retain your customers through a myriad of services:
- Website Copy - From landing pages to about pages and everything in between, I can capture your customer's attention in those crucial first seconds.
- Product Descriptions - No more eyes-glazing-over, boring product copy drowning in the sea-of-sameness.
- Email Marketing Copy - Including clever subject lines, witty content that won't get your customers to unsubscribe, and the ever-important task of keeping you out of the spam folder.
- Blogging & Longform Copy - With copy, I'm a big believer that less is more, but sometimes more is exactly what you need.
- Social Media - My time as a social media manager for a teriyaki restaurant has me armed with more teriyaki-related puns than I know what to do with, but I promise I won't use them with you.
- Something Else – If it involves words, I'm your wizard!
What Critics Are Saying
“She’d be great at stand-up if it weren’t for her stage fright.” – My dad
“That girl has a quick-wit, silver tongue, and some awesome glasses.” – My ex-boyfriend’s dad
“Megan’s captions are the only ones I pause to read on Instagram.” – Three of my friends
If you want to work together, send me a good (or bad!) pun, or tell me I'm awesome, you can write me at: